- WOMaster / Economie /Current challenges of operations management relate to people striving to make the right decisions in complex environments while having easy access to large datarepositories and being supported by the latest technologies. This programme will provide knowledge on how to master these decisions from a managerial perspective, having at the same time an understanding of the technology-related implications, opportunities, and limitations. Graduates will be introduced to data science, developing competences highly valued by today's and tomorrow's employers like data analysis, visualization, diagnostics, interpretation, and data-driven decision making.
- WOMaster / Taal & Cultuur /In this Research Master's Programme you will study how religion is embedded in present-day and in historical cultural contexts. You will explore the impact of local and global socio-economic and political developments on religion, and how religion contributes to such developments. A staff member whose research interests in religion matches yours best, will act as your supervisor throughout the programme.
- WOMaster / Gedrag & Maatschappij /Mensen kunnen niet zonder de samenleving waarin ze leven. In interactie met de samenleving realiseren mensen hun doelen en de bevrediging van behoeften. Sociologie gaat over de wisselwerking tussen het individu en zijn sociale omgeving. Of anders gezegd: over de invloed van het individu op het collectief en andersom.
- WOMaster / Gezondheidszorg /The two-year Master's programme is meant for students with a scientific fascination for sport. You will study sports performance and physical activity from multiple perspectives, using theories about cognition, psychology and physiology. This could be sports on a recreational or an athlete level.
- WOMaster / Economie /Have you ever wondered how the products you order are delivered to your house so fast? How are companies able to manage their services and operations so smoothly, together with their suppliers? The answer lies in sustainable, innovative, reliable and efficient supply chain management.